this game is cool but it could have creeper's and zombie's and a health bar and a hunger bar
I don't understand why you made this...
What were you trying to achieve from it? If I couldn't afford minecraft, I would just go and torrent it; I wouldn't play this even as an alternative to minecraft, because of the fact that it's so poorly designed - the cursor movement, the graphics and the controls were all terrible.
Im not exactly giving out stars for this one, but i see you have made a good try and i can excuse it.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Improve the controls: The mouse is all warped and misguided and whatnot, it acts as if it's drunk.
2. ADD A FREAKING SKY! The fact that if i look up, all i can see being a black, souless void. Same goes for trees, clouds, grass, monsters, NPCs.......
3. A difference. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A GOOD GAME, even one thats based on minecraft, at least make it differ in SOME way . I would suggest making it pet based, or Turn Based or something.
4. MULTIPLAYER!! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULTTTTTTTTIIIIIII IIIIIPLAAAAAAAYEEEEEEER!!!
5. Moar tools Plz? add more tools and more efficeient ones, we are tired of mining like that.
6. A bigger world! We need something bigger than just this tiny little corner that takes us a couple of minutes to walk through. WE HATE IT!! We need a massive world, and, of course, an endpoint that is full of creepy stuff. JUST LIKE IN MINECRAFT!
7. Third Person. Third person fixes GODDAMN EVERYTHING!
8. Monster suggestions could be:
A monster that looks like a warthog and can spit acid
And things that look like trash piled together.
9. Swords fix everything! If you add mobs, you need a combat system that ISNT frightening!!!
10. Add humorous Npcs. If you talk to them they often say funny or interesting stuff.
There's more, lots more, i can add, but this will do for now. Hope you follow my suggestions.
Your game still has hope.
Its a good try.... but yeah you should really add more tools and blocks. and still its copying minecraft
eh... Its pretty good.... Just add some blocks and tools.... YOULL BE READY TO GO!