Apart from the somewhat sharp quality of the voice recording, this was great. Smooth animation, and the same calm, collected atmosphere as the stickman movies. Great plot too. Keep it going!
Lol, what just happened? This is kinda random by the way guitan11. But the ending made me lolz a lot. XD
Nice wedgie by the way........ now i wanna do that to ma sis. >:D
well it was made as a test. since im starting to make some better quality videos i need to get some feedback on what i should fix for a better look
This is NOT a REVIEW. I give you 5 stars just because. This is a set of SUGGESTIONS on how to improve.
1) You should put more detail into static objects such as background and unanimated scene objects. Windows' glass reflects light and has frames. Walls are rarely just plain color, unless very well painted. So walls are made of bricks, which could be visible at some spots. Tables are wooden, and wooden items have natural patterns on their surface.
1) Chin needs to move up-down when a character talks. Also his head may move a bit during speech when additional effort is put into certain words.
2) Sometimes people blink. Maybe there are people who never blink on public.
3) Characters are too static, doing nothing, making very limited movements or none at all. They should make more movements. Elbows should bend. That left coffee cup arm is too long.
4) The fat boy's poses switch lightning-fast. Need more inbetweening. It won't ruin the effect. Only improve. Or at least clothes should wave around after a fast movement was made.
What I found amazing is the amount and quality of different shots. All very good drawings and each deserves a unique place in Art Portal. wait, this is not a reivew...
From your anonymous fan
Wow, thanks! This is the kind of stuff I was hoping to get from uploading this :D I see and agree every point that you made.
And I love you too anonymous fan for this revi-.... Suggestions :D
The ending was the best! xD
A little hard to understand some of the characters sometimes however.
Hah! Told ya!