I love your video, but one question that I never knew the question to and why when I say this my heart feels like it is trying to just stop and trying to show me what happened and when I thoought about it I just somewhat dropped with death and sadness, but I want everyone to think about this and keep it in your mind... my question is, What is the light we saw before we were born, what if we just saw darkness? what spirit come within us to make us live? are we just beginning to live life for the very first time or is another time to go again and live life? did we live at the time of new beginnings? what light passed down to make us? what is there to that I am I and you are you but we are living another life of difference? what happened before the age of being born and alive? I just want everyone to look at the questions and look through and just think.
Thanks for another awesome vid Jordan
Nice, you mix both science and spiritual point of view.
I guess I have to call you on your BS once again.
1. "Light, Enlightenment, and Vibration"? You never even explained what this meant.
2. Invalid use of "Toroidial Field". Torroidial Fields refer to the magnetic field of the Earth, not the human body. The overall human magnetic field is effectively ZERO, as it is measured in pico-teslas. The magnetic field of the human body is so low that even the most powerful receivers can't pick it up. That means that the field is weak, not some exception to physics. ECGs and EKGs are hooked up to the skin directly because the field is so faint.
3. The names ancient cultures gave to Gods does NOT mean light OR cosmic conciousness. Jehova is not used in standard Hebrew, Allah comes from the Arabic word elaha meaning "the only one to be worshiped", and Brahma means "greatness". You ignored the actual meaning of the words and you fabricated a false-truth for the convenience of making an argument.
4. Your guest made the assumption is made that the soul is made of energy or "Source Energy" and stated this was related to the vibrations of light. Vibrations of light are something that can be measured. "Source Energy" is not real, cannot be measured, has not been measured, and therefor can have no relation to an observable force. What you propose is not science, it is belief in your idea without a shred of evidence to support it.
5. "We all may be manifested in a dense physical way, but our truer selves are light beings. Based on the thoughts that we hold in our minds, our day to day choices, and the degree that we limit ourselves to illusion instead of awareness, we either prevent or allow ourselves from becoming a living embodiment of the light being that we are." ---- The first sentence is actually true, if you consider matter as a form of light, but the light you insinuate is an alternative organism that you still have not proven to exist. You have a habit of making points and then never elaborating on them. You make statements, say they are all going to be connected soon, and continue to make assumption after assumption after assumption without ever giving a shred of evidence to support your claims.
These faults are just within the first 2 minutes of the video, the entire presentation is full of assumptions made with no supporting data.
THERE IS NO SCIENCE WITHOUT DATA. You have not presented any data and therefor are not a credible source of information.
You are just another Jean-Paul Marat trying to push pseudo-science as real science.
Let me do my best to answer you :)
1) I thought that perhaps people would strive to ask their own questions and do their own research. I'll answer this in part 2.
2) No, there are Toroidal Fields around everything, including the human body. Check out the institute of Heartmath.
3) Yes they do, they actually have the same meaning. In many cases, what they described as "God" means "One" "Unity Consciousness" and "Infinite Power of All". No, they didn't always understand it the closer we get in time to where we are now.
4) In Science we call Source Energy "The Unified Field".
5) I never said Light was an Organism, but that light is intimately connected with Consciousness Itself, and our Organisms are manifestations of Light and Vibration in Physical. They're very connected, we need only find out how.
There is lots of Data, and you have to prove it for yourself. Do your own research, come to your own conclusion. I've presented lots of data and plenty of resources to find out more. If you're interested in finding out more, check out my sources in the credits.
This series keeps astounding me how it can keep saying nothing new for 15 minutes long, especially considering there is no lipsynch... which I'd reckon is the most important thing to get right for an animation based on a long monologue.
Why is the main character a clichÃ© deviantartsy patched up doll? Does it have something to do with the topic? If so, what? Why did you include so many clips from other movies/documentaries/games or even animations? They only serve to highlight the fact that the animation and drawings themselves aren't particularly good. There WAS more animation in this vid than usual, I'll admit, but it's still very wonky. You really should learn to inbetween for your own sake.
Now, my final question to you: Why is this an animation. What advantages of the medium animation did you use that couldn't be done with a camera or just 1 whole collage of clips? Enlighten me.
Patchman never had a mouth, the character is telepathic so he doesn't need one. He's been around since lesson 1, so it makes sense that he's still here.
I like Animation, ever have since i was a wee lad. I'm doing my best to learn how to make great videos in the process, and having lots of fun with mixing animation and video editing ^_^