Really fun game, i cried with joy when i met the bad asses but i cant stand the your never strong enough to kill super zombies those fuckers need to die.
Sadly there are not enough new encounters or other visual updates that make for a longer game play for me at least.
Fighting usually always leads to an early death but running ensures hour long game play.
2nd game and over 200 days. I swing from 30 - 40 food and use up all else so that the SS does not waste it.
The way it is now anyone can survive without a deeper strategy then just running and searching.
Improvements could be:
1) Running away can fail. You have to continue fighting and possibly take damage.
2) Food can go bad so that hording ridiculous amounts will not be possible.
3) More weapons. Not to many but more options then now.
4) Other helpful items like Binoculars that reduce the chance to get into a fight and increase valuable findings.
5) Much more events like your safe place gets raided and you lose food or equipment.
6) You could get sick and lose health until getting cured. Poisoned from bad food could be in too.
8) Since this is suppose to be a "survive as long as you can" game the difficulty should start by 1% per day "bad" happening and rise 1% per day until the Zombies find your safe place and you basically just fight it out with endless enemies till you run out of health. Game over should be within a reasonable game time as to fit with the depth level of the game.
At the moment I would say it should be around so 30 min.
9) Possible recruits or otherwise helping or in need of help characters.
10) Keep up the good work ! ;+)
Lost my interest when while searching I found a chance for more food by following someone on twitter. I understand that they might be a sponsor for you, but it really killed any atmosphere the game had built up.
A nice little time waster... Not bad, but certainly not "the sagittarian" good (by the way, that sagittarian cameo is AWESOME), but my guess is that it really shouldn't be, it's just a fun thing to kill some time for a while... My only problem is the music... It starts out great!!! ... and then the background music fades out?! NOOO!!! I suggest that you loop the background music, like in the first sagittarian, or even add several tunes, like in the sequels!!! The zombie fight music is not bad, but gets really annoying, and it feels kind of awkward that it becomes the only music you hear after a while... Anyway, good job! BTW, I am waiting for your next Sagittarian entry, i know you will not disappoint!!
Pretty fun. The only thing thats anoying is the super zombie.
How do i run so fast i drop my armor or wepons?
Overall, a good game, but it's lucked based a bit more that strategeic, which is a bit odd for a zombie game.
Oh well,I enjoyed , got to 134 days!