This is on a complete wrong category, this should be a movie not a game!
The storyline is so strictly linear that it could pretty much be redone with only 1 button or no button at all.
As a movie it should be good but as a game... ... ... you can't explore, you can't score, you can't die ... pretty much defeat all the purposes of being a game.
So I'll review this AS a movie, not a game:
* Music and sound were good, it felt the atmosphere right.
* Graphics were good too, not much to complain apart of the noise effects, they should had the same resolution as the rest of the graphics.
* Animation was bad... humans don't walk with they legs up and down like that! They blend parts of the leg forward and backward and the walking motion cause the character height to change, go search the web for "walking animation tutorial" and do some practice first.
* Dialogues weren't very good, in some parts they felt over dramatic or badly acted, specially that the personality of the rescue team was exactly the same as the astronaut... "Oh my god..."
* Story wasn't bad, it shows that you had put some effort on it and i love to see random stuff happening instead of something predictable.
Overall, it's a good movie but clearly not a game at all (e.g. if wasn't for the misleading category i should had rated higher).
gonna have to try it out i heard good stuff about this and i know this will be good. and its funny how you used a CoD map name. oh the first strike escalation acenscion and rezurction spell out FEAR.
I was a bigger fan of titles like "ascension" and "shangri-la".
Great Game, it kind of reminded me of space odessey. Gave me the chills, thanks.
Thanks for your review and I'm glad you liked the game! :D
i discovered a bug... or an easter egg... you can moon walk in the first scenary pressing left arrow then right arrow and i think i broke the game .__. you should fix that, anyways... geat game!
Thanks for your review, actually that's a small bug, however I'm glad you liked the game!