Be a Supporter!

The Speech

rated 4.03 / 5 stars
Share Links:
Comedy - Original

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

Dec 19, 2012 | 12:51 PM EST

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

Alright, Daily 3rd! Thanks, a lot NG!

Round 3 entry for Albino Black Sheep's Tournament of Flash Artists 2012, where animators have three weeks to animate a cartoon around a theme.

Round theme: "Me, Myself, and I"
Challenge: Include a delivery.
Opponent this Round: Wooleyworld

Man, these entries just get longer and longer. For this round, I wanted to include Sarah again, but decided to make another character the focus of the story. Iggy's an oldie of mine; he's best described as "jittery, lily-livered, and an all-around wuss-basket." You would be too if you were so fragile.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to these voice actors who (to my knowledge) do not have Newgrounds accounts: Brandon Strong, Sarah Williams, Chris Bastin and Zachary Rudolph. Thanks, guys!

EDIT: It's a video now; sound issues should be resolved, and you can pause it since it's pretty long. Yay.

All that aside, please enjoy!



Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

I just wanted to say that I love this cat character. Everything she does is cute and hilarious! I wish the whole cartoon was about her. Anyway, this is a great cartoon in itself. All the voices were wonderful. I had no idea it would be for something that brief.

It's still pretty rewarding, though. I love how he says he's just a figment of Iggy's imagination. I thought his name would be spelled "Eggy". The animation moved so nice and fluidly. I'm glad you guys all worked on it.

People find this review helpful!


Rated 5 / 5 stars

lol this was an awesome animation lol, he may have just been the intoroducer but thats a tough job especially if you get stage fright u have a meltdown thinking what if you mess up and stuff lol nice:) I think only 1 percent of humans can go on stage and publicly speak naturally the other 99 percent have to prepare somewhat like izzy did:) but in the end it all works out:)

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Haha, yeah. Being on stage in front of thousands of people can be terrifying. Even if it's just for a few seconds.


Rated 5 / 5 stars

Really well done, and gave me a nice warm feeling afterwards :3 Also I particularly enjoyed the advice 'Calm & Collected' Iggy - finding it hard to talk to people myself, the advice he gave has helped me to focus upon being more comfortable within my own skin, which has been slipping lately - thanks a bunch :)

People find this review helpful!


Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Dicks and balls - it's all about NG


Rated 5 / 5 stars

I really like it. In a 2012 Newgrounds that seems to mostly be about dick jokes, it was a nice breath of fresh air.

People find this review helpful!