1) Splendid choice of music.
2) Very homely graphics.
3) At least there's the autopause function when you leave the screen, e.g. for a review.
1) The gift targets in the Classical stages aren't triggering as well as they ought. Sometimes it doesn't record when I've drawn a line of peppermints over it.
2) Sharp spike in difficulty starting Level 8. You've basically made this into the Touhou of match 3.
3) On the harder stages, whether you win this or not depends on COMPLETE RANDOM CHANCE. That is, if you're lucky enough not to have your stocking filled by dumb teddy bears.
4) You're expected to play easier levels multiple times to beat the harder ones. How is that really replayability? Those are stages you've felt proud of beating, you want to go to the next and you want it to only have a REASONABLE chance in difficulty. For those of us who don't have as much patience, the game gets very old very quickly.
3.5/5. A lot of work went into this, I'm aware, but it really hasn't been the best experience for me. Plus points for the effort, graphics and music.
Grrr 2nd place right behind you :P
The Classical levels are bugging or lagging, because some of the 'gift targets' aren't working for me >:
Anyway really great game, classical has some nice varierty and survival mode is really hard in the beginning, but than it gets easier and fun :D
Hey Mace you certainly have beaten me cause)))) ...
it was the time when I got that much scores easily and I thought: hmm.. gotto make survival mode more compelling..))
so i got that high score... and then made surv mode tougher)))
not fair))) but .. pha.. who said life is fair))))
just kidding.. hope someone beats my accidental record sometime..
Merry christmas! )
i really enjoyed this game C:
thanx! this is no hit game.. but I'm glad someone had good time with it
Merry christmas and happy new year!
Very fun game, love it