SEGA GENESIS HAS BLAST PROCESSING SO ITS WAY BETTER!
Yay for gunstar heroes! could be slightly improved though.
Quite similar to Gunstar Heroes in some ways, wich i enjoy. Good game
This was fun, Seems like you were inspired by sonic too. The underwater boss was a dead ringer for one of the bosses in sonic except he had those globby things that weigh you down.
Not that it's really important, this game is more or less of a tribute anyways. It's fun, but I agree with some people about the flaws, mostly control mapping and diagonal shooting, would have made some of those boss fights far less... suicidal. You don't need to worry about laying down, if you can't jump an enemy you're playing the wrong kind of game, though I must admit ducking would add a little more strategy. All in all a great little shooter, 4/5.
The game is a great concept, a ver well made run and gun shooter only flaws it haves
1.you only get health after you beat a boss which is very annoying. Because after you die in the next level you lose your gun power up which is useful for 1-2 for blowing up the blocks in your path
2. Not able to have your character lay down and shoot left, right, and up which I would love since it's very useful like they had it in contra even metal slug when shooting at enemies who come fly directly at you
3. No diagonal shooting. like Phr3ak said it needs that in the game
4. The flamethrower powerup haves a small glitch. I noticed that you can not run or move left or right even jump when you are shooting with that power up. you're pretty much stuck standing nable to move.
5. Make the levels longer and make check point areas if you die when you are close to the boss.
6. Also, anothe thing phr3ak said no control remaping which would be great to hae if people aren't happy with the control scheme.
7. Lastly, The game doesn't provide differnet difficulties such as, easy, normal, hard, and very hard and no way of pause the game or saving levels.
Other then those things it's a really good game and I would love to see an update off this