MAYBE IF YOU GET ZANLAZ TO HELP YOU IT MIGHT BE A LOT BETTER!
yeah sorry hun, i usually dont say bad things bout games but i have to say this is kind of boring :I srry </3
Thought it was pretty cool that you made this :)
I know it's still in alpha, but I'll review it anyway xD
- I like C418's music playing in the background. The quality of the sound is awesome :D
- The title screen is pretty cool. It's a strange mix of Mine Blocks and Minecraft.
- The texture improvement since my YouTube tutorial is good! Keep going though :D
- You could definitely go further to design graphics and import them into the game. The character is still a red box... x)
- You should change a lot of the things I did in the tutorial - make it your own game.
- I see that people said this below: You need a place to display controls. Obviously I know the controls already, but other don't xD
- On the same note of controls, you should make a pause menu that can let you change volume, exit the game, and change options or something.
Well there's a little advice for improvement.
I hope your project goes well! It's always great to see more people developing games. ;D
i hate it to confusing
It's a good idea to start with and all... but the logic of it are indeed unexplainable.
I started out being damaged by a cactus, and ended up being killed by cactus because that's all that was around me... it also helps if you have an explanation of the controls in your "author comments"