Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Create a strong army of mutant plants to destroy humankind. Strategy.
I really enjoyed this game a lot, however you should really be able to move the camera with the arrow keys or what not.
Also I found a little glitch, if you spend your upgrade points and then turn the game off by collapsing it or leaving the page and then come back, you will get all your upgrade points back but keep all the upgrades you purchased. So essentially you can buy all the upgrades after completing the first level with this glitch.
+Awesome graphics. Reminds me of the games I used to play back in my old 486dx2 days.
+Simple to learn and play.
- The music after a while just droned on. Unfortunately if you mute the music everything else is muted as well.
- No group selection capability.
- If you send your creatures in a particular direction, any gun totting cop just picks away at your pods. The pods should at least stop and deal with the opponent.
- It's difficult to pick out a pod in a group if you are trying to send any out to eliminate opponents. I can't count how many times I ended up turning my current fighting pod around to go where I wanted another idle pod to go. Only to have it whittled down as I try to return it to what it was doing.
- The recharging of the mobile mouth attack should be quicker as the mother spawn evolves.
It was a good idea, but the pace is really slow.
you should consider adding a speed X2-3 option
Would be fun if Ironbites weren't hideously overpowered. The game becomes pretty much effortless as soon as you get those ridiculous things.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.