Definately seeing some progress over the course of the game building.
However, my crib was being given 4 creatures at the start that have a tree "evolution" but thats it. There was not much of a suprise from the Queens monsters.
It would be better if you gave less creatures to choose from at the start, but added more as time went by, even perhaps making evolution not so easy? Seriously, Within the frst fewbattles you can mae very monster if you wanted. :-/
Aside from one or two bugs, its a satisfactory game and definately worth keep production of this up.
It won't load but I heard that this was a really good game so i'll give it a 5.
Thought it was pretty awesome. The PvP needs some tweaking though - I mean I played for a half hour and was up against people who have probably played the last two hours. I like it though and you're definitely on to something with this.
Ok game, a bit repetitive. Sometimes whether I won or not was just plain luck, and online I noticed someone called '123456776' had only won 2 and lost 2, yet he/she somehow has 10014 points. A similair situation with Viconia, who won 8, lost 3 and has 10075. I think you need to make sure people don't cheat rather than just saying that they won't have fun if they do. Maybe a report system?
Ok, IÂ´am back for another review of your game! =D Ready?
1. When you hover over the miniatures at the bottom when youÂ´re at the "team" screen, you should be able to to actually see their stat so that you donÂ´t have to put them out, look at the stats, decide if their are any good for the moment and if not doing the same procedure until you find which one would be good. And it would be awesome if you could see at the same little pop-up I talked about earlier, how much a full evolution would cost, or even better, to be able to upgrade directly from that same pop-up, so you donÂ´t need to do the "bring up, bring down" procedure.
2. I do love how you donÂ´t need to pay with real money in this game. A lot of similar styled games do that and it pi**** me off. So a big thumbs up for that. =D
3. The little white thing that was under the characters in you "team-bank", I didnÂ´t get it before I got more characters then the game could fit on one screen. So it would be nice with a like "#1" sign under the white little box or something. Just out of simple convenience.
4. Instead of the "click on, drag to new place, click again, move new character over to the formers place, click again", you could make it a drag and drop. It would make more sense and people would get it much quicker. I at least was really confused to how to make this action quick. So I clicked on my team, clicked on the monster I wanted to move and the put him in the storage, took the second monster I wanted it to change place with. Put that monster on the formers place, withdrew my deposited monster and finally put him into place. So just to avoid confusion or just tell people in the tutorial.
5. Instead of having to click on every empty place when youÂ´re choosing your gems, just let them fill out the empty spaces automatically. Because it doesnÂ´t matter where you put them anyway.
6. The HUD that show how many and which type of monsters you have left is a bit to blend with the background. Make it more of a contrast so its easier to see.
7. Make the "speed up" button really a button, since it feels awkward with where youÂ´re able to click on it. Or make it save you previous setting for every battle.
8. More speed would be appreciated. At least as an unlockable or standard.
9. Every 10th random fight should yield a chest. ThatÂ´s only a suggestion, not a necessary thing to implement.
10. "A retrieve all gems from all monsters" button would be nice since it gets tedious to click on every single monster and the retrieve all, retrieve all etc.
11. An "X" button for the settings menu because I canÂ´t help but to look for it every time.
12. When youÂ´re at the shop, the whole space of the "monster card" should be highlighted as you move your cursor over and clickable as well. Just convenience.
13. You should define clearly what happens when you create a an ID. I donÂ´t know what the game saves about me, or my NG account, if I can delete it etc. Just make it more clear.
Now donÂ´t think this game is bad just because I wrote all that stuff up there. I just didnÂ´t point out the good stuff because in other regards the game s awesome and I took that stuff for granted because it was so well implemented that I didnÂ´t notice them. =D Good going with the game making and keep it up! YouÂ´re making progress! =D
Really really thanks for this LONG LONG feedback!!! Although we've spent a lot of time on tutorials and interfaces, it seems there are still lots of things can be improved. Thanks for pointing out these!