- some weapons are "unnamed" - simply dubbed 'Weapon 7', 'Weapon 8' etc.
- no tutorial that tell's you what all those symbols mean
- you can't advance over level 10 if you don't register
- you can't save if you don't register
- you can only enjoy if you register
- imbalanced weapons
- repetitive gameplay
+ good artwork
+ big amount of modules
I don't want to register to be able to play one single game and to get all features.
1. Going trough the weapons today, that should take care of the names.
2. It's in help, but might be a good idea to lead people into it during the tutorial
3. (Doing the whole registration part) This is unfortunately not something that we will change for a couple of reasons. First is that it helps combat farming against own accounts, then have no saved account to track it back to because it's not registered and similar problems. Second is security, we will not allow players to have access to the socket system without registering.
4. If you could tell more, then please do and we will look into it
5. Multiplayer does really help with that, but yeah only accessible if registered
6. Thank you
7. Thank you
8. It's a registration that takes around 30 seconds, it might be a problem for some, but it will stay this way.
Thank you for much constructive criticism!
Best Game EVER!
Under Judgment and Front Paged?