This game seemed fun at first glance, but different features of this game made me bored/frustrated.
1. Civilians dying without cause
2. Having to throw a rock before shooting (beginning of EVERY map)
3. Impossibility to receive 3 stars on some maps regardless of having all requirements fulfilled.
4. repeatitive nature
5. The questionable use of different guns. What's the point of using all these guns if you're actually a sniper?
6. paratroopers always seeing and shooting the player
7. It's harder to shoot in the air than on the ground. Maybe consider this fact.
8. the physics of the game are way off; buildings don't crumble all the way for some reason. Some soldiers survive with rubble on top of them.
9. Not an original concept overall.
It's not like older City Siege this is difrient ... difrient in bad way after 2 missions i quit this "City Siege"
its cool u can kill and thing but it get lame