This game is pretty cool, but not something that is worthy of its score.
+ Very fresh concept, and interesting to boot
+ A fun game to complete, overall
+ Decent programming
- Generic commong upgrades
- Underpowered main character, whom without his sidekicks isn't a hero, really. Consider attack upgrades for the commander?
- Badges didn't give any sense of achievement
- Poor mouse controls - mouse does not allow accurate pinpointing
- Unlocking new soldiers causes minigun spawn chance to decrease
- Airstrike OP late game (hits whole screen, 10 combo, repeat)
- Gold, damage and fun factor scales poorly into late game (gold too easy, damage and fun too little)
- No pause button
- Too simple
+ Mute button
I actually finished upgrading everything, so I do think that it is a very fun game. There are too many improvements to be made though.