I cant get it to load any help?
Not bad, not bad at all.
ta weno :D :D
This game is pretty cool, but not something that is worthy of its score.
+ Very fresh concept, and interesting to boot
+ A fun game to complete, overall
+ Decent programming
- Generic commong upgrades
- Underpowered main character, whom without his sidekicks isn't a hero, really. Consider attack upgrades for the commander?
- Badges didn't give any sense of achievement
- Poor mouse controls - mouse does not allow accurate pinpointing
- Unlocking new soldiers causes minigun spawn chance to decrease
- Airstrike OP late game (hits whole screen, 10 combo, repeat)
- Gold, damage and fun factor scales poorly into late game (gold too easy, damage and fun too little)
- No pause button
- Too simple
+ Mute button
I actually finished upgrading everything, so I do think that it is a very fun game. There are too many improvements to be made though.
Great game. Few things I didn't like:
- Having to restart from Wave 1 after death, which is quite boring and slow. It's a game killer after you're pumped up with adrenaline and used to the fast-paced gameplay of the later waves.
- I'm sure you thought of this and rejected it, but some upgrades to your soldiers' HP (from 1 hit deaths to 2 hit deaths) would be good.
- Commander upgradable weapons would also be an improvement.