I absolutely loved this game, put it straight to nethack and beat it. I was a ranger. I put loads of points into dex and spammed triple to win. But one question...
How do you get the good ending? I was so pissed when I went through all that and got the 'Average' ending!
Look at the Wiki :D
Well, is an excellent time-killer, some powers are equal to IDDQD +IDFA (by example the boom of the darkfolk) someother need sensless effort to reach the level of the basic attack. (emnity) and also then are useless
the craft of the lime knight basically raises his cost way too quick.
Beside this, the real issue is the explanation of the powers, sometimes is really confusing, or maybe my english is not good enough... a power debuffs 3,14% charisma... to who, to my avatar or to my opponent? is really hard to understand whatÂ´s going on from the screen, and the messages erased by enemy attack donÂ´t help very much.
The Wiki is there for clarification, I only have two lines to deal with here, folks!
And uh... There is no charisma stat?
1st off absolutely loved this game! It was highly addicting and very entertaining. After wasting enough time to beat it on Nethack and obtain all medals, I have come to the conclusion on the following.
1) Oni, Espers, and Darkfolk (he completely roflstomps) are overpowered
2) Saiyan is trash even after you unlock super. (Kinda disappointing) Maybe considered sub-par at best.
3) Enforcer's kick and ccccombo breaker are broken considering chop by far does way more damage regardless how many kicks and chops you do in a fight.
4) Black Guard sacrificing dex permanately for a skill is completely useless considering the dex curve after area 1 scales immensely
5) Getting cubed has never been more frustrating
6) The curve from the cubes to the wanderers/ mobs in dungeon 1 is a bit overbearing for some characters regardless of difficulty. (Guess that's part of the game)
7) The 3 fencers dex requirement is ridiculously high compared to the trash mob in that area.
8) Gets really annoying if your low on dex and you only have gachapon / that really low chance of getting the time machine (and having two pieces of time on you) to raise dex in area 3.
9) The 4 lords were a really cool concept
10) Countless times i was 10 or less gold under the smith price for what I needed for an upgrade (go figure)
11) Armor does not seem on par with with the usefullness of dex/pwr
12) If you don't use JC, getting 3 successful flutes takes a really long time
13) For the longest time I though unlocking Black Guard involved getting -3 from the pots / fountains in a row...(derp)
14) The class concept of the Avenger was really interesting.
15) The Paladin will require you to get a second mortgage.
16) The cameos and allusions in this game were completely awesome!
17) Fighting 3 times in the arena takes an annoying amount of luck. (was hoping for the fights to be more challenging.)
18) Was hoping for better events when you wandered the tower, the infinite wall, and the golden throne.
19) Really wanted the runes to be part of a big event.
20) Wish it was a bit longer!
Anyways those are my ten cents, I hope to see more content in the future.
Fun, but can we get a mute button by any chance? The music isn't bad, but I do like to listen to other things on my computer.
It's in the menu at the "sound" screen!
I adore this game. A tad short, maybe, but full of the ol' goodness. I've a question though, I'm guessing there's a better ending than "Great?", so any hints on how to get it?
Nope, that's actually the best ending :D
As for shortness... Really? That's honestly the first time I've heard that.