Great got through five levels. 5 stars. Got a legendary weapon like level six (the highest level b4 that was 3 so dont judge me) 5 stars. Then as soon as i got it instant death and level 1. 4 stars. Great game but plzzzzzzzz fix the save.
Its adicting and Fun :D
This is quite a great game. It's much like an arcade version of a typical "A link to the past" dungeon but endless like an arcade game . In addition, you can get better and better weapons and armor. I absolutely love the concept behind this game and the bloody footprints are funny. However, it does get a bit repetitive and, like most others, the save feature didn't work for me. With all of that said, I'd definitely play it again.
P.S. Is it just me or does the level 1 helm look like a molar?
1. 30 minutes of play
2. In my head " I will rate this game 5 stars".
2. "saved game" appeared many time
3. I died
4. I restart lvl 1 from scratch
5. F&#@#&..Temper tantrums episodes
6. In my head "I would come and chase down your entire f..."
7. Calming period
I love this game and I still give it a 4 stars but please fix the saving issue( I'm using Chrome)
By chance I received a Dragon Shield in the beginning.
Made my game10 times easier. Was GREAT!
Wonder if I can get a full Dragon set?
1. Too bad there's no final boss to end the game.
The levels keep repeating and it's the same level/boss over and over.
ALL good games have endings.
You should've put a cap to it.
2. picking up stuff during fights. It sucked when I traded my lvl 7 gear for a weak lvl 1 during a crowded fight.
3. Save without having to get a crappy proc: chaos is best proc
4. Have a story?
5. Fix the crit, not sure it actually works. Do bosses get crit?
6. Some lower level bosses are harder than the higher level boses. Why?
7. Secret rooms?