* Your choices in colors, they were very vibrant and neat.
* The use of shading considering a bunch of animators don't go through the trouble to shade anything.
* Your key drawings, for the most part, were very dynamic and cartoonish (which is a good thing)
* Nice use of squash-and-stretch.
* Appropriate use of gradients and sound effects.
* Good voice acting.
What Needs Improvement
* It ended a bit abruptly, in my opinion.
* Some of the basic proportions of the characters were off.
* There was barely any lip-sync, the lip-sync doesn't even need to be manually animated, it can even be looped, the mouth just has to vary in movements so it looks somewhat decent.
* The occasional audio crackle.
Overall, good flash.
Wait...did he just escape into minecraft world?
Still good and random though.
its not minecraft world, its random land i guess
Cool reward x)
This was quite nice! Animation style was well mixed: Bland on one side yet detailed to some extent on the other especially the backgrounds. Audio was also in top form with some original sound pieces to set the right mood and situations. The voice acting was quite good, I want to share my admiral praise with the main protagonist's voice he kind of reminded me of the voice actor that does Muscle Man or MikeMcFarland of Yajirobe of DragonBall, Dragon Ball Z fame. I'm going to give you a 3/5 and a 3/5 in voting power. I hope keep creating and contributing on here. I also hoped you've enjoyed this review. Good day.
wow im supprized people really liked this cartoon, i guess a good concept works reguardless of the time it took to make. also thanks ive been trying to put more varaiety in my voice acting