It's a nice simple game, I like the concept. I do have a few ideas for improvements, but I'm guessing that the game doesn't have these because it was in LD. The top things that I would like to see added to this game is
1. Music, without music it kinda get boring
2. Power ups/ Different weapons dropped from enemies, this is so it give the player a last hope for survival
3. Different/ Harder enemies as the game progresses, to add more of a challenge
But improvements aside, it is still a nice smooth game that can kill a few minutes of my time.
1. I've got somebody in mind.
2. In any future releases the enemies will drop ammo. I'm a sucker for risk/reward trade-offs. Not saying a damn thing about other weapons until I've got something to show.
3. Yeah. This one's just because I suck. Had code for enemy progression, but had to scrap it because I wasn't able to debug it. I'm in the middle of switching to a different dev environment that's been giving me fewer problems.
quite good LD48 game, but it needs improvements now!
It's a good concept, but I don't think many people could stand playing it for more than a couple of minutes. The controls are good, but I would suggest getting rid of the limited 'ammo'. Considering it was made in 48 hours, though, it's quite good.
Cool game. Might be slightly cooler with some retro/8bit sounds.