Nice for a starter. To tell you the truth, I don't know how to add a play button, but if you check in Animation Rescources, you might find some free software.
Rico: My stupid might mean something different from your stupid.
John: Sure, my stupid means dumb.
Rico: And mine means dangerously funny and humorous.
This was stupid. (In a good way) It was funny!
Pencil is a nice animation software. I just downloaded Synfig Studio It's supposed to be an opensource Toon Boom clone. Just never forget your first love, the pencil and paper.
there's nothing really there
1. get flash its worth it, sorry but its true
2. you have a tablet but you animations will never be good unless you put more effort into them
3. once you made an animation in flash get a preloader from community>downloads>flash loaders
4. don't publish until your work is working properly
5. read the book Richard Williams - The Animator's Survival Kit
6. just take your time to make a good animation