Fun, great textured, and professional game. Very impressive and a great puzzle game.
Don't read this if you want to enjoy this fully.
1. The door was confusing. Why the poster?
2. The color coded puzzle was also a problem. The hint just confused me even more. The like, hate, hint should be changed.
3. Also didn't know there were different floors; maybe make that obvious in the beginning.
4. two characters at bottom are kind of useless; maybe make them part of the puzzles
5. some of it is just too cluttered; made me look for things that didn't need to be looked for.
Everything else was fun to find.
Keep up the good work.
Really Great Game!
Point and click games are some of my favorites,and this is a really well thought-out game.The art style is very unique and stylish.the only problems i have with the game are:The ,mouse is a little laggy,and the Grilos riddle was a little confusing.but overall,great game!
(P.S. make it a little more apparent that you can travel to different areas of the house)
can someone please tell me where the theme music is from, or rather the name of the song, because i've been busting my ass for a while now and can't pinpoint it, although i'm quite sure it was in some game i played on ps1 or maybe my mind is just messing with me, anyway the game itself is great, i haven't played the original so i can't tell what the difference is but i can imagine it was as good as this
In the Startmenu and the credits you can find the information :]
The Song is "Scheming Weasel" by Kevin Macleod: incompetech.com
Found all of them. Good game, took me quite a while to finish cause I didn't want to use the hints at the end of the book. :p Graphics are really great and I loved the riddles. :) The coins were quite a pain to find, but that's okay. I would love seeing more games like this on ng !
Sorry for my probably bad english, it's not my mother tongue.