Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Build units to defend the base with the mouse.
Check out my Kickstarter page to fund the mobile version!
awww !! i cant find my save ?? this is a great game but ...... ahhhh need to be fix
When I first heard about an Enigmata defense game, I was a bit sceptical, but the way it turned out really exceeded my expectations. Reminds me of titles like The Space Game and Ether: Space Defense. The fact that there's no economy to worry about and towers can be moved around at any time gives it a very straightforward feeling.
The game design didn't suffer from the gameplay change, it's (just like the other games in the series) a large jungle of content and upgrades, where one has to find the right path through. Most towers, abilities, enemies and bosses feel like they've been tested and balanced very thoroughly. There is also quite some grinding in the later stages (at least for me), but I didn't mind that, the challenging difficulty is very motivating. The artwork is pretty good and there are many interesting references to previous games.
Nevertheless, there are some flaws and things I don't like that much:
- A really tiresome bug that made the save section unaccessible and deleted recent progress after leaving the formation editor, I wrote you about it.
- The slots in the skills bar are not sufficient. Since it's not locked during stages and you can pause anytime to activate as many skills as you want, it's just a tedious hindrance to drag every needed skill towards the bar.
- A game this long desperately needs some variety in music (this counts for the whole series!), especially if you have to repeat stages multiple times. Every level/boss having the same tune is not the way it should sound. The soundtrack itself is solid, except for the track after defeating a boss, which is just noisy and does not profit from any dubstep influence.
- Regarding the previous point, I have nothing against the bonus content (and will get some kreds for that later on), but was a bit upset after realizing that the version hosted on NG is having an incomplete soundtrack. It could've provided a much better experience.
- If the SW battles don't work on this site, there shouldn't be a related achievement.
Even with these flaws, this title fits the series very well. I would've given it a 5, if there hadn't been so many soundtrack issues.
games pretty good. I'd give it a 4 but your sisters awesome so all my stars are belong to this game.
I cannot get enough of this game! My saved game was lost a bit ago, but I just started a new game and pushed on. I love it!
Btw, anyone else not able to do the SW battles?
Great game, I just got into a bug. I have the upgrade to get 4 more units instead of the regular 2, and while upgrading in the position editor, I only got 2 more units instead of 4.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.