Make more games like these!!
I can't say more. This just blew my mind, my heart, and my sol. Keep it up man, Keep it deep.
2. I was surprised that instant jump-down-suicide was not an option.
3. Movement is well-placed on the edge to painfully slow but not too painfully slow to stop.
4. What's with the last UP TO FLY message?
5. Overclimactic climax is anticlimactic and could be done interactive for its benefit.
6. Why can't I/She use the left edge at the end, I wonder.
4. I'll leave that for you to interpret. :)
5. Yeah, I know. This part was really taking me a long time to figure out. In the end I went with this sort of approach but I would liked to have it interative.
6. It's a tie-back to the beginning
i liked it the mystoriusness of it all gave a sort of creepy feel the black and white helped too the aidio track was amazing i liked it deserves all of my five stars
super creative, super simple, super deep, makes u wanna cry