Wonderful game! The last one was extremely tricky with the lag, but it was manageable.
This is really nice game, but I have one major problem with it: the lag. Maybe some other people did not had this problem, but to me, it makes the games unplayable. A lot of heavy flash games run flawless in my computer, but this one makes a trivial task like jumping almost impossible. The problem was larger when we control more than one character.Otherwise seems a great game, and unfortunately I couldn't get to the so praised ending.
very nice, and i love playing as a dog hehe makes me feel happy about things and life
Excellent all around! A few praises:
1) Although short, the length of the game was long enough to leave me feeling accomplished at the ending without feeling like the puzzles were dragging on.
2) The visuals in the game were pleasantly reminiscent of my old gaming days, yet original in their own way. The sprites were sharp enough to be able to obviously tell the snakes, bats, dog, and master apart, but maintain their old-style charm.
3) The piano in the background was gentle, pleasantly melodic, and unobtrusive, and added to the attitude/feel of the game.
4) The focus on the concept of perspective as a double-entende for both the gameplay and as a simple support arc was interesting and original.
5) The puzzles were challenging, yet not impossible. I felt as if I could beat each puzzle as the levels progressed. There were no puzzles that left me feeling as if I couldn't complete them without luck; rather, each puzzle slowly revealed an achievable end through trial and error. Loved the puzzles!
Great work! It would be great to see a game concept similar to this from these same authors/contributors that was a bit longer, but there are no complaints here.
What a beautiful game, and with such a heartwarming message. I feel all warm and fuzzy :)