Its ok. the variety of gameplay addas a lot to this game, but its frustrating
a bit tricky to draw a line with my crappy mouse. But I did appreciate the concept and the graphics. The sheep flying away on balloons was really cute!
Rating-* * * * 1/2
Interesting gameplay and a great upbeat soundtrack, I really enjoyed Wizard Wars. The controls were tricky at first, but I caught on quickly. Overall it was really fun. I would really like to see a second game with a few tweaks, e.g. more levels, improved graphics and more shop items.
All my fives for this, maybe too easy because I could spam the special abilities in every level from start to finish but that seems easy to adjust if needed. Otherwise I got no critique. Fun, good gameplay and grapically pleasing.
There must have been some great games that day to put this all the way doen to the daily 5th place.
Nice concept, but the difficulcy is to low for me. My level-way of playing this: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-15-20-25
- 5 different minigames!
- fast way-digging through the levels
- higher difficulcy (more monsters, maybe something fast)
- targeting system for spells (manually select target for fireball, in case of emergency situation)
- better sounds: - louder death sounds from dead Ogres, sth. like "UAAAAARGH!!!"
- louder spell sounds (explosion from fireball etc.)
- bosses in every game always need a unique music! This is the boss! The arc of the game! ItÂ´s dangerous! Wake up the player with a fear-striving music after 24 levels of playing around!
good job, keep it up!