good game... need more stuff
As soon as the FPS goes down enormous bugs appear, such as, your "bullets" not continuing to fly after being fired and immediately disappear and clowns able to take 50 hits before actually disappearing.
You should have checked for bugs like these during development...
Use a dedicated CPU cycle eating program do emulate lagging next time.
Enjoyed the game, and the soundtrack as well. Say, what is the theme for the main menu?
you could've expanded on the weapon detail like a big laser with 2 lil ones next to it
I do really like this game.
The concept is fun and interesting.
The mechanics have their flaws but that does NOT outweigh the positive aspects of the game.
1) The game is quite simply entertaining
2) It has a mild RPG element which holds interest and provides entertainment
3) The music choice is good
1) Monotony. The levels are practically identical in play style. Can we have some more variation please?
2) Some of the sound. The damage sounds from Paris are, well, disturbing to say the least. Most of it is well chosen though.
3) Lack of features. No difficulty level, storylines, survival mode/freeplay, etc etc.
SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT:
1) Put some more work into it. It's a good concept and roughly well executed but you really need to add more features.
1A) Needs more weapon variation!
2) Edit some of the sound and it will be a lot more pleasant to play
3) Increase the effect ranking up has. Difficulty, for example.
I hope you found my amateur review helpful :)
In conclusion, I liked the game a lot but it lacked some key features.