Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Pick one of the European Cup 2012 teams and compete to win the cup. Smoothly animated 3D graphics with realistic ball physics. Use the mouse to pass, change player, tackle and score and take your team to victory.
Really addictive and awesome. I don't care about the bad graphics.
At the start it seems like a great game, but it has to improve on many parts.
- at half time, the timer just keeps running, and by the time the 2nd half starts, it's already 48 minutes or so.
- when you slide to the ball, and the ball is high in the air (throw in for example), the player would still take the ball with him, although he should be sliding under the ball
- Enemy AI is just stupid when it comes to passes, they passed the ball to open places more than they pass the ball to their own players
- sometimes the opponents stand still for a while
- the enemy AI shooting is too accurate, they score a goal the second they see the goal
- the enemy goalkeeper seems to be a god, you have to go up close to score (or be rather lucky when you shoot from far away)
- my own goalkeeper on the other hand, is a moron, he didn't save a single shot.
- the enemies never slide
- the game needs a radar, I don't know where my players are
- when the game starts, my players are already on the enemies half (and the other way around)
- there is no offside rule
- you need to be able to take your own corners, throw ins etc
- I can slide a player from behind, without the other guy falling, or getting a yellow card
So, good physics, nice graphics, excellent idea, but soooo many bugs and improvements have to be made.
4/5 for the physics et cetera, but -1,5 for the bad finishing touch
Unique game play from my experience. Simplicity is nice. However, with it made the details of passes and kicking difficult (speed of pass). Defense was pretty easy to outrun.
Graphics were good and ball physics were outstanding.
Game play was okay at best. The controls were a bit difficult, passing was inaccurate. It was kind of entertaining but way too easy, I won the game scoring an average of 4 goals per game and allowed only 2 goals in the whole tournament. The computer never slide tackled so the made it easy to stop them. One thing you could change also is that the player could control the set plays. It's not fun to not be able to choose where your throw-in or corner goes. So it's a decent game, I like the fact that it's only mouse controlled, good try there but you need to make the game play more fluid and add some difficulty.
Well that was well good. Just played it all the way through. Pretty easy but undeniable good fun, nice one.
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.