fun, good plot, art style, easy. keep up the good work
graphics and music are absolutely amazing, no complaints there. the gameplay isn't really anything special, and the writing definitely mars the otherwise stellar presentation. it's obvious english isn't your first language, so i would say get help with that in the future.
Overall nice game: good music, good art... and erline, "blob" and magic ball combo was nice. But: Should i reaally but that box over there? Should i really be careful here?.. Is the switch really over there? ;) Sorry mate, but you explain too much. Kinda steals the adventure. Also backround story is great, but it leaves little bit open about how these buzzles and that blob thing relates to the story. And how every level keeps the story going. And is that guy actually even Erline? I just finished playing Sequester from armorgames.com and i think you should try to learn from. I really felt sad when it ended. But it is so easy to criticize, cause i'm no game creator myself but i think you have some potential :)
Amazing and touching.The detail is fantastic, and the calmness is nothing Ive ever seen.I absolutly MUST know this song.Please tell me.
I like the style you were going for here, but I found some things problematic.
* The graphics style, although it heavily reminds me of the game, Limbo, is very well done for the most part.
* I liked having the option to switch between different characters. Doing so gave a the game a bit more variety.
* The controls were a bit floaty overall and made jumping kinda iffy at times.
* The visuals looked aliased, like I was on medium quality when there was supposed to be a higher available that I couldn't switch to.
* The story seemed only to present itself at the start and never again made a major part
Overall, it was alright, but it could be improved on as well.