Loved it! Seems like this might be the origin and story of the ones trapped in the submachine. Loved the way you tied them together.
thats the object from the loop
Here's a text walkthrough for the typewriter room :
1. Click on the typewriter and type these:
Pull the lever to the right for each word you type.
2. Click on the right and get the key.
3. Click on right until you get to the door, then use the key on the door.
4. Go out the door, then get the stick with a circle with a "t" on it.
5. Go back to the typewriter, and put the "t" circle stick on the missing hole. Then type:
karl von toten
Pull the lever on the right. And there you go, you finished the typewriter room :) Just click on the man sitting on the armchair and your ready for the next level! (Does anyone notice the armchair is like the one in Submachine 2?)
awesome as always, i don't think this is the end though, i don't know if we'll see these two again but i think we'll absolutely hear something from them somewhere.
A perfect mix of adventure, thrills and puzzles. A great way to end the saga. Loved every game, now I have to go and play them all again. 6/5 stars.