Be a Supporter!

PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7

rated 4.37 / 5 stars
Share Links:

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

Apr 20, 2012 | 3:08 PM EDT
  • Daily 4th Place April 22, 2012

If you liked this, check these out!


Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!

Absolute Zero Badge 25 Points Defeat Gym Leader Jay the Armor Titan
You beat Kyurem? 25 Points Defeat Dark Kyurem

Author Comments

*UPDATE 25OCT2017* Added video so you can watch on your mobile.
*UPDATE* Medals! You can now earn medals for completing the interactive battles!

Its the winter-y episode 7, that I was hoping to have out while it was still winter. But better late then never *cough* SMBZ... Thanks to flash's minuscule 16k frame limit I had to add a bunch of convoluted coding to get it to work. But I think the animation turned out a bit better in this one. Plus I cleaned up the interactive battle code a lot. So hopefully, you won't find many bugs. If you do spot one, let me know (and be specific)! I'm a little miffed I got so close to the 20mb limit. I really need to cut back on these episodes. Run time is about 20 mins.

The interactive battles are optional for those who don't want to play. This episode also contains the first of my gym leader contest winners. Jay the Armor Titan by Ty Hiro!

Check out the official WoC page beta at
for character bios and an episode guide!

Special thanks to Punisher33 for inadvertently teaching me how to use scenes. I don't know how I got this far without them. And be sure to watch for EASTBEAST'S "War of the Shyguys" coming soon.

As always, please leave some feedback. If you loved it, what did you love? And if you hate it, what do you hate?

Cast list:
TeejayNumber13 - Myself
Rina-Chan - Gardevoir
Seshido - Jay, Pryce



Rated 5 / 5 stars

good movie, teej! keep it up!


Rated 4 / 5 stars

Pretty good, I was jonesing for a new series to sink my teeth into, and after watching the all the episodes I would say youv done a pretty great job :) The interactive battles felt moderatly chalenging, though some felt a bit too easy. Also some of the voice acting could have been better quality. But thoughs can easily be overlooked, as I thoughouly enjoyed this series as a whole, and I hope you continue it :)

People find this review helpful!


Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Pretty cool guys! A little rough, but Nice work :D Cant wait to see the next one


Rated 5 / 5 stars

before i say anything else, i must say, the opening where you see the hand throwing the pokeball is absolutely awesome, just blew me away. I also really liked the art at the end credits, that was very well done.
Anyways, this was another astounding episode. the story line was great. It was surprising to see that Kyurem was a dark pokemon! quite an interesting development. Cant wait for the next episode!


Rated 4 / 5 stars

toxic spikes does not hit flying type pokemon, also the gym leader used a few attacks that made it too easy, like mud ball against my flyer, if you continue to work on involved combat, id suggest improved AI, or making it so that the opponents use set attacks based on what theyre fighting, shouldent be too terribly hard since it seems ud have a set team, thats all ive seen in the combat soo far, i dident exactly test it through or anything, but thats just my complaint as a seasoned pokemon player, outside of that, the voices seemed a little bit off, but nothing too bad, and i enjoy where the story seems to be going, this is only the first episode ive seen thus far.

teejay-number13 responds:

Well, I try to do research to get the effects of the attacks right (like Toxic Spikes not effecting a flying type). But I can't always catch everything. Thanks for telling me. As far as the enemy AI, I programmed them to use attacks based on a percentage. For example, they will have an 80% chance of using a super effective attack and a 20% chance of using a ineffective attack. That way, they won't just use the same attack over and over again for each Pokemon.