This board is currently empty.
It realy started fun with the spoof idea, the title screen and voice acting but got frustrating very fast for a lag of a feel of a progression. I do not mind if a spoof game mirrors the difficulty grade of the games but I do not have the feeling it is even with the feeling of reward you get.
1. The controlls feel smooth but you have to be a bit careful how to approach the enemies.
2. There is at least one spot you can get stuck in with the screen not scrolling backwards.
3. It is hard to read the princess´text when there is so much going on on the screen and you are chased by this grimreeper thing.
4. What does the voice say when you try to go back? Does not sound like english at all to me.
5. After one "swing" the "jump" gets reset. That allows for a "jump", "swing" and "jump" so basicly a double "jump".
6. There does not seem to be a way to reagain health.
7. Does the "swing" combo do something? Or is it just to improve the score? Iam sure the princess said something about it but I couldn´t read it.
this probably would have been an amazing game but you lose point one for the lack of a button lay out since up is a back dash in stead of a jump would have been simple to put up the controls at the beginning also the lack of sound effect was funny the first 5 times then it got really annoying add that with the fact that at times you can go forward only to find there is no way to continue because you went the wrong and that you cant go back and you just haft to wait there to die really good ideas and i really don't mean to sound rude it just put it off for me
It doesn't work. Did I just miss the joke?
I just missed the joke, didn't I.
This game is what Broquest should be all about - hack & slash, with lots of enemies and a random damsel to be rescued.
I chuckled at the obvious references to Symphony of the Night, Ghosts 'n Goblins and other NES classics
The bull spouted by the princess didnt make much sense in most of the cases.
Okay, press up in midair to dodge attacks.
Okay, press down in midair to PWN your enemies
But c'mon, couldnt it have been a little more.. understandable? (Engrish speaker here)
The enemies were relatively easy to kill, though they came in HUEG numbers. Loved that one.
Im really looking forward to the final release of Broquest. Im sure it will be a blast.
Amazing. I love it. It just needs actual sound effects and a bit of polish and it'd easily be my #1 flash game of all time.