It realy started fun with the spoof idea, the title screen and voice acting but got frustrating very fast for a lag of a feel of a progression. I do not mind if a spoof game mirrors the difficulty grade of the games but I do not have the feeling it is even with the feeling of reward you get.
1. The controlls feel smooth but you have to be a bit careful how to approach the enemies.
2. There is at least one spot you can get stuck in with the screen not scrolling backwards.
3. It is hard to read the princess´text when there is so much going on on the screen and you are chased by this grimreeper thing.
4. What does the voice say when you try to go back? Does not sound like english at all to me.
5. After one "swing" the "jump" gets reset. That allows for a "jump", "swing" and "jump" so basicly a double "jump".
6. There does not seem to be a way to reagain health.
7. Does the "swing" combo do something? Or is it just to improve the score? Iam sure the princess said something about it but I couldn´t read it.