this was a very interesting game :D
I thought it was interesting that the idea here was to trick the kidnapper in revealing where Miss Banks was; I think this game was better than the previous installment with the missing painting.
that was awesome, a little easy, but awesome.
Wow, the cartoony characters don't match the backgrounds at all, aside for that, nice little game
1. Take the tape recorder from the middle right drawer and the diary from the bottom left drawer. Click on the navigator and go downtown.
2. Enter the Pharmacy. Pick up the pocket knife from the floor (bottom right of the screen).
3. Go back out to the street and enter the fortune teller.
4. Tell her about the investigation, and give her Laura's diary. After the seance, pick up the photo from the table.
5. Click on the bottles behind the fortune teller (to the left) and take the truth serum. Go back out to the street.
6. Go left, and enter the costume shop. Show the photo to the shopkeeper. Buy the costume and go back out to the street.
7. Go right twice, enter the movie theater. Click on the small cabinet to your right. Use the pocket knife to open it. Pick up the key from the floor.
8. Use the key to open the staff room door. Take one cookie with you from the "Orio" box.
9. Enter the theater hall. Pick up a shirt button from the floor (bottom middle of the screen). Click on the navigator and drive to Frank's house.
10. Use the truth serum on the cookie. Give the cookie to the kid and tell him to give it to Frank. Enter Frank's house.
11. Open the black door in front of you. Click inside and see a shirt, use the button on the shirt.
12. Go to Frank's bedroom. Click on the costume and wear it. Use the tape recorder on Frank.