+ + Dynamic gameplay with multiple characters
+ Difficulty is good and the curve is balanced, providing a challenging but not frustrating experience
+ Soundtrack is adequate
+ Developer answers to (seemingly) every review, takes feedback from playes (This isn't as good as it sounds because most reviews are incredibly bogus. Seriously. There is a review that consists solely of "sup" and many others with simple/nonsensical phrases)
- - - It's not a tribute game, it's a game that uses image/jokes around PDPs channel and culture (and other games as well, as listed on description)
- - Clumsy controls and movement
- Clumsy collision detection and hitboxes
- Graphics are bad, game isn't really well finished graphically
- Jumpscares. (At least they weren't "screamers"). Using jumpscares in videogames is almost always a dumb move, especially when stuff "pop" on screen. It's just the cheapest/easiest way to terrify.
- No real replayability other than medal huntin'
Overall, a subpar game, which seems to be popular (atm, ~652k plays) just by using PDP's image/jokes. Good for wasting some time, but after medals are taken, to shelves it goes.