Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Clean up the city from hordes of zombies!
Recon territories, destroy enemies, capture factories and towers, upgrade weapons and abilities.
Capture and pump up each area.
Control scheme #1:
* Use your mouse to move and aim.
* SPACE - hold position.
* WS - decrease/increase the distance.
* AD - strafe around the cursor.
Control scheme #2:
* WASD/Arrows to move.
* Mouse to aim.
You can change control scheme at the Map.
It's pretty good, the only reason why I didn't give you a five, was because of the controls, but that's because I'm using a laptop and that is so not your fault, and shooters aren't my strong suit. And it had a pretty good storyline, but it felt to choppy to me, but it's different in a good way. ^_^
pretty fun, but one problem. zombies throwing things is a pretty big stretch, but zombies with guns? bull****
I THINK THAT I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN
Pretty darned excellent. You made a brilliant game, though not quite perfect. Great graphics, fun combat, goood sound design, decent voice acting, fun metagame. it's pretty brilliant.
The main downsides, things to improve for a possible sequel:
1. The english translation is quite bad. I'm guessing english isn't your first language. There are a lot of grammar mistakes and sentances that simply don't make sense. Strangely, the voice acting is significantly better in this regard. I'm guessing whoever did the voice acting is not the same person who wrote the script. Regardless, i'd say try getting a native speaker to help with that next time ^_^
2. The pacing. This game is at it's best during the frantic combat scenes. Protecting generators from hordes, or stopping zombies from reaching a certain point, were quite brilliant. Unfortunately too much of the game is "search" type missions where you have to wander blindly around the map, usually without any marker or indicator, while searching for things to recon, or capture. Or hunting down lone cowardly zombies.
These missions could really do with a minimap or a radar or something, to make the zombies easier to find. And the zombies ought to be more aggressive so they attack the player, rather than waiting for you to find them, and slaughter them easily since they're alone. Also on some missions, like the generator protecting ones, i felt it was stupid and annoying to have to hunt down the last remnants of the zombies at the end, every single time. If i've defended the generator successfully, that's it. mission over, i should win, move onto the next one. Don't make me go on a slow, boring zombie hunt after that exciting defense.
3. Balance. I felt that the game was, on the whole, a bit too easy, except at a few points. The weapons at your disposal make it effortless to dispatch hordes. the zombie dogs mix things up a bit, but they';re not enough. And the big boss creatures, although interesting, are too rare and really too easy (run backwards and shoot until they die). The game could really do with more types of enemies, more surprises to throw at you, to keep things interesting.
As i say though, there are a few points where it's not easy, and those points generally dont' feel fair. It's entirely due to the ranged zombies. With the ones that throw things, their projectiles are too hard to see, and therefore pretty much impossible to dodge. But worst of all is the zombies with guns. They fire too fast, and stunlock you. I can fight my way through all kinds of hordes, and then gete raped by one zombie with a shotgun, because it keeps knocking me down and i can't fight back. They really ought to fire slower, or less accurately or something.
Overall though a brilliant game ^_^
Well, I certainly had fun with this, what little gameplay I could have. First, I had to go over and log in which took awhile and then I managed to get it started, but there was something wrong with the Internet and it wouldn't let me advance! Then I FINALLY got to be in the actual game itself, only to find out there was some glitch that kept me walking left the whole time! At one point, I pretty much gave up and played it like that. I was indeed entertained with what I was able to get. The zombies themselves look great.
It's nice that you have this big world out there with all these guys. It's not that creative, but the graphics are what really makes it memorable. They are as good as ever and do a great job of showing these guys plop done. That aerial view is really the best way to play games like these. Happy season finale of "The Walking Dead" in case anyone's interested.
Help Tempo ascend the Tower of Tune in this mind-bending puzzle game!
Collect ingredients, avoid obstacles, and feed customers!
Kill your enemies! Save your friends! Be the fox!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.