Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Collect all bubble hearts in the amazing underwater world, and try to survive the curse of the golden bubbles.
Too confusing. There was only one gold bubble and I didn't get hit at all, but I lost. It makes no sense. Good idea, though.
I like the idea of this game, but there are a few things that I think you should fix:
1) Try to make the movement of the player move smooth. When the bubble is moving jaggedly, it is difficult to avoid the enemy bubbles.
2) Also, make the collision boxes a little better. There were many times as I was playing I had to retry the level because I only got close to the enemy.
3) Can you make the bubble go to where the mouse is faster? Because the bubble slows to a stop to where the mouse is, if there is a golden bubble or heart at the edge of the screen, the player's bubble will take a while to get there.
4) The ranking system is a little unfair. Basing the rank for each level on speed, with the difficult controls make it close to impossible for one to achieve three stars without luck and excellent timing.
5) Speaking of stars, is that picture a star from Super Mario Galaxy? I'm not sure if it is or not, but if it is, you should probably use a different pic. Try making one of your own.
6) This last thing is more of an extra: Make the buttons more "interactive." When the mouse moves over a button, have it change color or shape to show that the mouse is on top of the button. Do the same thing when you click the button.
I know that this has the potential to be a fun and quite addicting game, so stick with it and try to spiff it up a little more. The design and music of the game is good, so all you must do now is change a few things. After that, I think you'd be good to go!
thank you so much for your great review... I will work on that :)
Good concept, but the jerky movement is a pain.
thanks, just play the game more and you will get used to the movement...
This game is laggy, unresponsive, and poorly constructed. The bubble follows slowly, the objectives are often inaccessible, threats appear impassible around objectives, and the final objective moves erratically and is impossible to predict.
The game does not lag on other sites, it a newgrounds issue..
the red heart move in unpredictable way on purpose to make the game more challenging.
the golden bubbles become inaccessible in 1% or 2% in all game, and I will fix that.
The enemy moves too fast and the bubble I control moves too slow.
play the same level 2-3 times and you will be able to move easily, it just need some little training to master the movement.
and no the enemy is not too fast,I have played it and I can finish the early levels without any pain, and with some practice I can finish the game.
A Zombie Survival Roguelite
Explore the mysterious dungeon in this idle RPG.
2D Top-down Shooter focused on bullet blocking mechanics.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.