It looks like a great game, but because of the issues with the mouse it makes it almost unplayable. That is a real shame. If you can fix the bugs and reupload it I'm sure you could make a daily 1st or 2nd.
the mouse sensitivity is far too high, even if I change it on my personal computer it is still bad. Unless it is fixed the this game is a failed attempt
I can tell that this game has a lot of potential, although there are several improvements, bugs, and fixes that need to be made.
1) As mentioned several times before, the mouse issue. I won't beat a dead horse.
2) The inability to change the graphics. The option should be added as this would help with the flow of the game by lowering loading times and increasing frame rate.
3) Freezing/Lag. Possibly due to the High Quality Graphics and/or other issue(s).
4) Too much noise happening upon leaving dungeon. Sometimes less noise and/or silence makes for a creepier setting.
5) Punctuation in descriptions. Both in-game and in the Author's Comments section above.
1) Mood setting with the lighting and ambience.
2) Storyline seems basic although intriguing. Would love to play again when improved.
3) Only able to use your hands for holding items, ie: No storage. Makes for good problem solving techniques.
I did not get past the area upon leaving the dungeon due to freezing and severe lag. Please take this for what it's worth. Best of luck to you on fixing this up!
Oh, my...The mouse issue is big, indeed. It's unplayable for me.
Fix soon as you can.
im sure this is a wonderful game but i could not get past the mouse issue.