For players information, do not Falter nor Waver when using the girl.
- Coin actually jump pretty far. The problem is, you need to press up FIRST Then Forward but NOT Both at the same time.
- The boy, Flour on the other hand is pretty dandy, his double jump is actually a Dash! Flour ability not just save a lot of times but also rander him invinsible for a short moment.
- This makes the game rather bias for Flour to be alot superior than Coin. The girl Coin needs attention too, she needs more incentives to survive since it was rather difficult playing her.
Anyway, the game have a bit technical difficulty, if you died on the jump hole while still pressing forward, you will immediately die the second time you revive, and that account for two lost of lives. What a waste of lives!
I like the game design and artwork, but:
1. The motion and movement needs to be more real and fluid.
2. Hoping for more New Playable Characters and more enjoyable storyline.
3. Story and In-game Voices (if possible)
4. Stability and ease of gameplay
5. Difficulty changeable for easy, normal, hard
6. Game Title/Menu also consist of 'Two types of gaming experience': Relaxing game such as this one, or action game for a battle-type platformer with multiple times replayable stages, char leveling and stats, potions and equipment shops, and save@load games. And perhaps a rather distinguish char names such as Loki/Odin for boy and Ragnarok/Athena/Freya for girls.
Well, the last comment simply out of my own desire, take no heed if one doesn't want to.
This game developer seems to have high potentials to create a Grand-Game. I was hoping for a one-shot Major Project from 'em, befitted for those who seeks high quality game.
-PostScript: I like this platformer game very much, love this game!