A solid game, loved the snow.
Beautiful Story, and amazingly creative way of telling it.
Could have been better in the gameplay area, however the simplicity of it works rather well.
i can give you 3 in a half star because the story and the graphics are great but there are some bugs.
here what i found
1. when ending the game and you destroy while moving the character the ending is always got repeat..
2. at the church (outside) when you move to the left the character is stuck..
3. when you destroy the status and go back where the status is it look like i didn't destroy it...
4. when you repeat the game and destroy drake (for the second ending) it still play the first ending
5. while i didn't get my medal even i finished the game..
that the errors and bugs i found hoped you will fix it soon...
I came here because of SirTapTap's lets play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S-3e dXtKDs) I must say this is is a wonderful game (despite it's bugs). I too have a gripe with the caves. I did manage to beat them, but that because I had to guess around and hope I made it (which I did). Both endings were a bit dark (so is life =P), but I enjoyed the happier one better. I hope you can work out the kinks and thank you so much for this game.
Very profound. A clear winner.