At first I thought I will like this game, but after playing it a while I have to put some criticism about it:
1. The levels aren't loading smoothly. Especially when I have to replay the level I have to wait for a while for the level to reload. This also inflicts the loading of medals after completing a level.
2. Not so rarely this reloading causes some game error and after it occures I only see flickering buttons and a yellow screen (new version of BSOD ;-) ).
3. The music - initially good, after a while gets somewhat boring or at least repetetive, the loop is too short.
But probably the worst part is mechanics. Three things:
1. The location of checkpoints: sometimes they are placed in a way in which you don't have enough room to speed up enough to jump over further obstacles/pits.
2. The car behaves rather like a rock bouncer than a monster truck, it is veeery bouncy. C'mon! These vehicles are really heavy!
3. The physics: in many situations after I reached a certain speed I was also able to climb the hill, but in the same situation, I think the same speed I was just ramming into this hill like there was an invisible obstacle causing the car to stop/fall forward to its back. The movement of the truck is sometimes really a surprise. Also the acceleration is sometimes weird.
Not to be just critical: what I really like about this game is the graphics :-)