Be a Supporter!

Rebuild 2

rated 4.53 / 5 stars
Share Links:
Strategy - Other

Credits & Info

Oct 13, 2011 | 5:42 AM EDT
  • Frontpaged October 20, 2011
  • Daily Feature October 14, 2011
  • Weekly 2nd Place October 19, 2011

If you liked this, check these out!

Plenty more like this here!

Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!

The Necropolis 5 Points Find and reclaim the big graveyard
Zed Slayer 5 Points Kill 100 zombies
The Bitter End 10 Points Lose the game
Victory at Last 10 Points Win the game on any difficulty
Completionist 25 Points Find all five endings (cumulative)
Mountain of Bodies 50 Points Kill 100,000 zombies (cumulative)
Impossible! 100 Points Win the game on Impossible difficulty

Author Comments

After much blood, sweat and tears, you can play this game on an iPad 2 now, with exclusive bonus content to boot. $2.99 in the <a href=" .com/us/app/rebuild/id478 523928?ls=1&mt=8m&partner Id=30&s=143455&siteID=YJr 1Q3EGDzk-HTD63wsG_VXnUfZW f0xYHg">iTunes App Store</a>.

The sequel to my first game Rebuild! There are new buildings, plotlines, characters, customizable survivors with skills and equipment, new & improved art and hidden endings to find.

I took a crapload of suggestions from Newgrounds and other sites to improve on every little part of the original game. It was a lot of work, but I feel like this game is the Rebuild that was meant to be. I hope you agree!



Rated 5 / 5 stars

I also agree with Cynder13


Rated 5 / 5 stars

I like it so far, and I agree with Cynder13.


Rated 5 / 5 stars

ok, some things that i think would be awesome for rebuild 3 :1 during an outpost attack, you control a person with a gun in topdown action,2 you can opt to do missions in top down, where you control the peoson, 3 make it rely more on skill than luck, ive had a mission have 99% chance of working, and it failed, and one with 1% of working, and it worked. hope this helps

People find this review helpful!


Rated 5 / 5 stars

Can't wait for Rebuild 3: "Gustav the Trader"

People find this review helpful!


Rated 5 / 5 stars

This game is great. I think it would have been better with a charactrer creator instead of random presets. and if yo send the you character out see the mission or make it like a turn based strategy. but above all reat, you've improved after makin rebuild which was great too