This is a really good game. Simple and fun.
I have one bug to report. You can build pig farms even without stone. It can be any value than 0.
If you wanted to learn from mistake...
...you should have done more :).
Ok, i am a bit exaggerating, but i really appreciate the way you made this game, it's like a well mix of rpg and rts, and i really like the strategic part.
The thing i like best is the attentions at details, the battle report for example.
There were some things that i found culd be improved(in my opinion):
1) Add a save option :), well the experience idea is better than nothing, but still...
2) Make possible to sell/buy stack of item at the shop whit a single click (1/10/100/500?), it takes more than a minute to change enought gold into silver and then to change it into resources.
3) Do the same thing for the houses and the troops recruitment, to get 500 henchman i have to click 500 times...:P
4) Can't we buy resources automatically spending gold instead of silver when we don't have enought silver?
5) Balance the price at the trade center, some item are too cheap while some other are way too expensive.
6) I don't want to tell you how to do your game, but i think that if you lower the resources income, expecally money from taxes, and increase (by a lot) the resources you get from dungeon the game would be much more action oriented( fun). At the moment there is no need to explore a dungeon since i get much more resources exchanging gold gained from taxes at the trade center.
7) What about having some legendary item you can only found in dungeon? Make us want to explore more, and more , and more,and more...
8) Increase the event that appen at your city, and make them more important, loosing 15 person for a buffalo charge while i have 6000 citizen is not really that important :)
[as exampe, some bandit raid your city, stole your gold kill your people( if you don't have enought troops to protect yourself) and demand an offering in gold every month until you defeat them, they will come back if you don't pay and destroy some more of your city. Maybe if you suffer frequen attack or sickness people will start avoiding your city, some will become corrupted and steal resources from you...]
9) Increase the map, the dungeon, maybe some secondary quest?
10) If i minimaze the page while the quest bar is filling it will stop until i return to the game page, is it normal?
Hope i give you some good advice, looking forward for more.
You should make it so you can buy more then 1 cause my fingers are starting to hurt from clicking on it to much over all I rate it a 10
Good. Good indeed.
I like this type of games, actually.
You've created the best one.
so easy-i like it
first you need-trade 500 silver for 5 gold and build lumber mill