Awesome game you got talent, I really love what you did there.
Just 1 thing though
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKE TO SELL 35 000 LUMBER!?!?!?!?!?!!!!???!!!111!!1!
lol that put aside I love this game, it's defenitly gona stay in my favorit :3
1st attempt: went afk for 15 min... every1 died
2nd attempt: made a "what I thought was a large army" got steamrolled... RAGE QUIT
3rd attempt: got 100 Knights, 500 Destroyers, and 750 cultists with 1000 Henchmen and 250 Battle Masters... STEAM ROLLED the final boss and was a hero... Shiro FTW!
great game, lots of clicking tho so i got a 2nd mouse when i needed to buy the houses ^_^ (i had like...3000+ houses...)
Very fun and interesting game
Great game, but kind of flawed.
I played this for the better part of the day, and overall I thought it was great. However I ran into quite a few problems and issues.
1. Some resources were under/over utilized, for instance I had huge stockpiles of cheese that never was used, yet there was never enough stone till you got all the upgrades then had no use for it.
2. The most expensive items in the game Mushrooms/Gems had no generation source forcing you to buy them, or hope you get lucky on quests.
3. Often the rewards from Quests were not worth the time and money invested in them. I could spend 12000 silver and my troops would only come back with about 4 or 5 gold and 500-600 silver, and you lost more if a soldier died.
4. There is a serious lack of ranged soldiers, and those who are there seem to go un-utilized according to the battle reports report.
5. Even with maximum storage (mules, backpacks, wagons, etc), it seemed like there was never enough space for even the most basic essentials for the quests, then the few items you were forced to leave behind apparently were always the items needed to avoid some disaster.
6. Is it possible to even beat the final quest? I could easily beat the hardest quests with roughtly 50-200 various soldiers, but but after failing the first attempt with my standard setup, I sent well over 1k soldiers with 100 Gnomes, Wizards, Clerics, and Knights each and still utterly failed.
7. And before I forget, just as a suggestion having a way to build, trade, buy soldiers in multiple quantites at once would be a godsend. It took forever to gather trade for the materials I needed to buy all those Gnomes, Wizards, and Clerics.
But despite these, I really enjoyed it. I hope your future games (if you do any more) will be just as enjoyable.
Very good addicting game, maybe add a few more units with new abilities specifically like an actual archer maybe? A few more buildings with different abilities and maybe come under attack sometimes? Not by bandits but monsters/other towns or something. A guild dungeons 2 would be amazing as is great game also maybe i missed something but shiro compared to russel seems a bit overpowered? Should have to buy or have a salary for better leaders.