Interesting, but easy to get stuck on
- The plot makes perfect sense
- It gives another side to a story (for some reason I love it when people do that *cries happy tears*
- The mood was set amazingly
-No lag. None. :D
- It's really easy to get stuck. Just a few minutes before I was stuck, only to find you have to go back to the Elder's house and talk to him (where do these people go while they leave their homes empty, anyways? XD ) Now I have the cricket, the pumpkin, and the hammer, but no egg or mushroom.
- The music didn't fit the mood. The game feels mysterious, kinda creepy but not really (hoping that made sense), while the music really is creepy and distorts the mood of the game. Kinda. It can still be played with music on, but ti just doesn't feel right. And muting the game takes even /more/ of the mood away.
-Short game. Not that much of a problem, and honestly, I'd prefer to play a short, fun game than one that just goes on...
I think it'd help to maybe add more hints as to where to find the items (the cricket is good, it's written in "Cameron's" diary/journal... Which explains exactly where she went LoL) and maybe even change the soundtrack a bit.
Otherwise, can't wait for the next episode!