Have some feedback
By now you've probably got a good idea of what everyone likes about the game, so here is some (hopefully) helpful criticism
1. Bosses are far too weak; At about level 11 orso I got tired of having to grind for levels and just skipped the vast majority of the levels, the bosses posed no threat whatsoever and the normal monsters were far more dangerous
2. Luck based combat; I've never liked having winning or losing a battle rely on luck, and in this game it plays a huge factor, being able to weak a boss early on can lead to an easy win, while failing to do so after a bunch of turns can lead to total defeat, with the exact same setup, if I wanted to gamble I'd play a casino game
3. Smoke grenade, get rid of it; Having combat starting with the enemy blinding everyone in your party, which affects both regular and special attacks and can only be cured one at a time until much higher levels (hell, you don't even get cure when those monsters first appear) and by the time you've cured your characters the enemy could potentially just cast smoke grenade again, so either make this move single target, lower the chance of blinding, increase resistance to blinding or let eyedrops affect more than one character
4. Cant cure status ailments?; Basically, when an enemy casts wind shear on your party (weak and magic attack down) there is no way to get rid of it, you can cancel it out with attack boost but you don't get that for your entire party by the time those wolves arrive
5. More exp; Basically, I quit because at about level 11 I couldn't stand grinding the damn monsters for exp, it took far too long for a single level up and I can't imagine getting a character to level 30 like this, exp rewards for combat scale far too poorly compared to exp required per level
6. Too much gold?; I was able to buy just about anything I ever wanted and my money just kept increasing, never once did I have to save money or anything, to the point where even having currency seems pointless, I could effortlessly afford anything
7. Mana regen; I disliked having to go back to town to rest every time my characters ran out of mana, some sort of "meditate" command or the like would be appreciated, the grinding was bad enough without constantly being interrupted, mage characters seemed incredibly weak because of this, and as such I never opted to use one
8. Out of date skills; At regular intervals in the game, some skills just become pointless (attack up when you have attack up all etc) and sit in your skill list being in the way, some way of managing your skill list would be appreciated, or maybe just make the skills upgrade into their better versions rather than coexist
9. Make equipment parameters easier to see; Currently equipping characters is a chore, there is no way to properly see the individual statistics of each piece of equipment and in between different types and levels it takes more effort than it should to outfit your characters with the best armor you have
10. Make turn order visible; I always found this one of the more important features in turn based/tactical combat, you can't exactly plan ahead if you have but a vague idea what character/enemy is going to move next (and on that note, I have difficulty seeing any advantage in using haste)
Hope some of this is useful at least >_>
I noticed that Cure All has the ability to remove Status-effects (Ex: Atk-Up/Down, Mag-Up/Down, etc) while Cure itself does not remove said Status-effects. I'm not sure if it still heals Status Ailments, since the coding seems to be a little mixed up with Mass Dispel by the sounds of things.
The other glitch is when you choose to heal someone's HP/MP through healing in the menu (either with Heal spell or items), the values don't update themselves when you go back to the first menu page. (Though, this is fixed if you close, then re-open the menu)
Other than that, I absolutely love this game, despite how glitchy it started off when it came out. But this is easily resolving itself as you are updating the game, which I deeply appreciate ^_^
Awesome game.well done.this is my new favourite game :)
I love it!
I could spend ages playing this game time and time again. It's awesome!
You managed to combine a rogue-like game with the traditional RPG style gameplay and the end result is just fantastic! The art, characters, music, and skill building were all done very well. Great job!!