There is some really great stuff here. The frame rate stayed at a very good number and the animation flowed smoothly as well. If you put more work into this, I could see this engine being used for maybe an on-rails shooter, that would be really cool. I'm looking forward to your next project!
Nice Test, make please a whole game with it, could be very great.
o.o nice dude
dude this is pretty sick shit why its not 4+ idk but pretty good dude :D
wow cant wait till you make the full version
This seems very similar to the Call of Duty 4 tutorial , it's really cool . There is a number of glitches . This could be a groundbreaking game if you fixed up the glitches and added some different levels . Good work !
Call of Duty 4 tutorial? Whats that? I'm intreaged..
Very well done
Obviously being a beta this still needs a lot of work. But for what it is now, it's very good. Just some things I noticed for you to work on:
- If you interrupt reloading by aiming down sights, you have infinite ammo.
- When you interrupt weapon switches by aiming, it will display the info for the weapon you switch to, but you'll still have out the first gun
- Firing single shots does not make a noise with the MP7.
- Sometimes when I try to fire a single shot, it will dump the whole mag (I think this is actually a problem with my input devices though)
- Having some sort of hit display (bullet pocks and whatnot) would be helpful
Otherwise, the obvious expansion (more guns, environs, etc) is all that I have left to mention. Good luck!
Thanks for the feadback, the constant errors with the switching while aim and what not can be fix in an instant, i just forgot to fix it. Sorry. But i'm not sure what you mean by " Firing single shots does not make a noise with the MP7" it works fine with me. It could be that your computor can't handle the speed at which the fps rating is at, i set it to 38. Thanks again for the reviews.