F in for Indanian
F in for Indanian
The humor is absolutely amazing!
Your going to go far in the animation industry!
A Second Helping of Genius
The first Generic Protagonist was fantastic, and this might be even better.
- It had the same unstoppable, unparalleled humor.
- The voice acting was extraordinary.
- The art was great towards the beginning. It was a major improvement!
- I liked the pig in the jacket. He was creative.
- I would have liked it if you had provided a backstory addressing how The Pants survived the lava pit. However, the fact that it wasn't there didn't necessarily make the movie worse.
- Later in the movie, the art became sloppy. Specifically around the part where GP and his friends find a house. C'mon man, I thought you had broken your habit!
- When GP and friends entered the dark castle, the rest of the movie felt slapped on. What you could have done was stop the movie there and center GP3 around their shenanigans in the castle. That way, you would have more ideas for the dark castle adventure, allowing you to create an hilarious, suspenseful animation I really would have wanted to see instead of a boring ending. In addition, you might not have needed to decrease the sound quality of GP2 if you did this.
- It's obvious that you stopped caring about lip syncing eventually. Well guess what, it's called animation. You can't just go Phineas and Ferb on your movie and pretend no one will notice. We're not six-year-olds. We can sense laziness. I, specifically, am very strict on this subject.
Stuff to do in the future:
- Stop the animation when you get to the point where you draw sloppily, you can't think of ideas, or you're simply tired of making it. You don't have to work yourself so hard and make your animation so long; then your brilliance starts to die. Pick back up on the subject in the next episode, unless you have something against story arcs extended through multiple episodes, in which case, ignore this point.
- Keep your lip syncing as good as it was at the beginning of the animation, except all the time.
- I want to see the pig boss again. Maybe have him team up with The Pants to obliviterize GP!
- Don't stop being so awesome! (I'm not saying you've stopped being awesome, I'm saying don't ever stop)
I hope this review was helpful.
I really liked the first part but ...
I wish I would see pants vs generic in this movie (a fight extended part). I did not like friends. Generic protagonist is an icon and you might had left it on that way. There are some funny scenes here like "the bosses" , "back to the future", so I insist in just one protagonist. Thank you for receive and read my review.
I like it just as much as the first one.
Thank you, sir, for finally creating a sequel to that wonderful masterpiece.