Overall I thought it was a great game. I spent way too much time playing it, to be honest, lol.
There are, however, a few issues I would like to address.
1) The gatherer that collects water, in all ages, only goes to the first watering hole. In the the tutorial it states that the farther watering holes give you more money, but no matter what the gatherers never went past the first one.
2) There were times where the game did run a little slow for me. I wanted to turn the graphics quality down some to speed things up, but there is no option for it that I could find.
3) It was a bother when every time the alien evolved that the camera would pane to it, especially when I was trying to place a turret. As you have to react quickly in the game, this set me back some.
4) It might be nice if you could see the alien's status bar to see how close it is to evolving.
5) It's a little difficult and annoying to try and quickly place things after you evolve because the aliens keep coming. Maybe add a few seconds of a grace period to allow people to get their bearings?
6) Make the insane level more insane! It's still too easy =P
7) I would LOVE more levels, or "ages." The artwork is fantastic and I love that you customize everything in each age. But because of the quality of this work I'm sure it would take forever to develop more levels. I, however, would most certainly be willing to wait.
I say keep adding to this, add more features, a release it as a sequel.
4.5 stars for now, but will update to 5 when some of the bugs are fixed.
Overall: Great game. I really enjoyed playing it. I didn't even realize I had wasted so much time until I have payed about 6 rounds. I really enjoyed the intro, the music, and I love the concept.
Awesomely amazing job!
too easy but i hope the turrets , buildings and units are still there when upgrading into another age ..
you'll just have to replace the buildings , wait till the units die ...
the story is pretty funny ... i finished it in 26 minutes .. HAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first i was having problems but 55 minues in i got a hang of it
nice game, should have some achievements :S
Graet game you really step it up from age of war.