Be a Supporter!

Thinking about her

rated 3.81 / 5 stars
Share Links:

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

Aug 6, 2011 | 11:26 AM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

There is no real meaning behind this flash, I decided to animate my thoughts and this is the result.
I decided to make my own version of another video created by Lev titled ' I'm not going to think about her ' This is my own story, A little insight I suppose. There is no real meaning behind this flash, just something I decided to animate my thoughts. I didn't want people to think that I would be copying him if anything It is a parody and is a completely seperate to his videos. All art on this video has been drawn by myself, And sorry if my voice might put you off I'm not the greatest voice actor known to man haha. I know I haven't uploaded many videos at the moment but I plan on making a few more in the same style of this, depending on how popular this is. But to be honest I don't make videos just to please other people or else I think I might have been doing things that are a little more mainstream if I wanted to be popular. Anyway I hope you enjoy the following flash.

Oh and I am not trying to rip off Lev Read the description, It is a parody to his style and video. He owns the rights to his series. Read the description before you comment and rate.



Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

Suck it up, man.

Nice simple and clean flash, but you're not doing yourself any favours. Just imagine she came back to you today. Then remember all the bullshit that you went through when you were still with her. Your self-destructive emotional dependence only serves to reinforce your insecurities and hinders your spiritual development. In the words of The Barenaked Ladies:

"Jane... desired by the people at the school and work
Jane... is tired, 'cause every man becomes a lovesick jerk"

And in the words of Doc:

"Where we're going... we don't need roads."

People find this review helpful!


Rated 5 / 5 stars

It ain't easy dealing with Sorrow

It's never easy to deal with Sorrow when it punches you right in the face. Many times, when I personally dealt with it, I thought about what I did wrong and try to make amends with it, no matter what it was. It doesn't matter if you have dealt with this many times over, it still feels like you just got shot by the person you once loved, but still do, while they just pull the trigger of the gun that destroys whatever feelings you have left. After time passes, you find things that causes the memories to flood right in, making you feel miserable about everything, putting you into depression, causing you to do things only dead men would do. So don't give up, give in, or end it. The only one who can decide is you.

-The 13th Grave

People find this review helpful!


Rated 5 / 5 stars

eh what can you do

we are human after all we all go through it my personal advice dont give up only 30% and the other 70% move on in other words hide your thoughts and try to find another but if she does come back one day give a shot what do you got to lose? all and all we still got memories think it or not they are what makes us who we are and we can never forget even if you block it out anything or anyone can trigger them again just saying


Rated 5 / 5 stars

i feel ya

everything you said you werent gonna do, i ended up doing. which is probably what this video is about... so... good luck man! im still alive :D .... kind of.


Rated 5 / 5 stars

sorry man

if that really hapend to u if u still love her get her back