Not the most intuitive
It's a nice game, but some things bugged me a little
1. Army of ninjas? Haha. I like that idea, but people would expect them to be the sneaky sort of troops instead of them being the main infantry?
2. Why is it that this game does not allow units to move AND attack when something is not within moving range?
3. As for the enemy being completely blocked by trees... Not that I have any codes to share, but how about an algorithm that draws a random dirt path from one side to another? When you get to randomly generating trees, just set it so no tree can be generated on that path.
4. As for balance, I don't think wizards are worth my money. Are they? This game is missing a bunch of info that can be helpful for strategic planning. How long does a wizard's attack buff lasts?
I can ask the same for the speed guy. I don't think a little extra movement is that helpful so I think that was a waste of data.
The leader also seems a little overpowered.
Archers seem to be overpowered also, with their INFINITE range. Hell, I confused myself and treated them as if they can only shoot in a straight line for some reason.
5. Speaking of strategic planning, it would be nice if I had a way of learning how bears can attack every adjacent foe in one turn, and that trolls can reduce my unit's attack stats.
Oh, and did I hear something about a sequel? I'll be looking forward to it.