I'm Like Only The Blood.
stupid game, every time i died IN WAVE 8 idiot. >:(
Simple fun little game to waste half an hour with (or apparently 7 straight hours according to some of these reviewers). Probably wasn't too hard to code, and it has zombies in it so it has to be good, right?
I give it two stars because of the performance issues I experienced. I'm not sure if it was my GPU not agreeing with the code or what, but the video and controls shuddered randomly in what seemed like frequent horrid lag spikes, not rendering anything for two to five seconds before jumping to where I'd be if I had held down the fire button and directional button for that time. If it weren't for that, I would've given this timewaster a solid 4/5 stars.
One of the better zombie games I've played, it's simple and straight forward.
The earlier waves are extremely tough until you can afford more mines, and the Mini-Uzi is a must have I never bothered with the revolver. The quick reload is absolutely worth all the exp you'll put into it, same with the money, health and exp upgrades. The striker is absolutely necessary once you get to the later waves, same goes for the AK-47 or M-16. Once you get the Mini-Gun the game is a cake walk. I had the vehicle repaired before this time but still I stuck around to get that weapon, and it was worth it.
I played through casually and only ended up feeding the zombies once so not too bad on my part.
Over all five out of five stars, good job and keep'em coming!
Awesome game. At first I had no clue how to repair the car, so eventually found out in wave 20 and repaired it and also got all the achievements, then I attempted the game again just to see how fast it can be done and I finished in 13th wave.
Here is what you should do if you want to beat the game faster:
1. Repair the car at all times when possible, between reloads too, don't go around and try to kill zombies first, just wait until they get close then kill them. DO NOT LET ZOMBIES DAMAGE THE CAR, BECAUSE IT TAKES LONG TO RESTORE HP AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO CONTINUE REPAIRING! Never jump on the car or else zombies will attack the car instead!
2. Always camp at car, unless to many zombies get to close, when that happens go away a little bit, to lure them away and then go back to car, all while shooting faster enemies first(bunny and bird)!
3. Reload the gun at every chance, when there is no enemy nearby, so you have full clip for when you need it.
4. As soon as you level up spend the points in this order:
- faster xp 3 times,
- more money 3 times,
- reloading 3 times,
- health regenerating 1 time,
- faster car repair or accuracy, you will be probably done by then.
5. Get the revolver as soon as posible, its only $50 and it kills the bunnies with 1 hit, definetively worth it for that reason alone. When you get another $500 get the uzi and that should be it, dont waste your money on other stuff, save it for later.
6. Once you repair the car 85% or 90% when you put the last part in, then just use all the money to buy mines and just keep repairing the car ignoring the zombies, you can't shoot while repairing the car, but you can drop mines so just press space to drop mine under your feet, that wont interrupt the progress, once a zombie attacks you the mine will explode damaging every enemy around, drop another mine when that happens,
7. If you play it like this then you should be done in a little over 10 waves. Once the car id fully repaired just enter it.